Refunds & Returns
- 3 Returns:- you have 10 days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and the seal should be in contact,Buyer must obtain a return authorization. which will be valid for no more than fifteen (15) business days from the date authorize. We Cannot return or Refund open epoxy as its a Your item must be in the original packaging. You have to pay 10% restocking fee if, the return is approved.
- Refunds:- once we receive your item we will inspect it and notify you that we have received the item. We will notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If the return is approved we will initiate the refund request, and it can take a certain amount of days to receive the refund according to your payment method.
- Return Shipping:- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item, shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM PST (Roanoke, Texas)
- We cannot guarantee same day shipping. All orders are subject to a 3-4 business day processing time prior to shipping.
- Artistry Epoxy reserves the right to choose shipping mode/carrier for shipping.
- We do not process or ship orders on weekends or nationally observed holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next available business day.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If this is a necessary requirement, Contact Us
- International Orders – We do ship internationally, Shipping prices and shipping time may very.
- Custom or special order products are typically processed and shipped within seven 7-14 business days from the date the order was placed, For hazardous shipments, additional charges may apply and be added to your invoice.
Buyer assumes all risk and liability for, and hereby agrees to indemnify Artistry Epoxy from and against all losses, liabilities, damages and claims whatsoever (whether for personal injury, property damages or otherwise), arising out of transportation, including unloading, storage, handling or use of any products after title passes to Buyer. Prepaid freight and fuel surcharges may apply to certain orders. No COD shipments.